Through the Northfield Community College Collaborative—the NCCC, for short—anyone with a high school diploma or GED can take in-person or online classes through our partnering community colleges in Minnesota. 1-on-1 tutoring, childcare, and other supports are offered at no cost.
What opportunities can the NCCC open up for you? The possibilities are endless!
What can I learn at the NCCC?
- Earn an Associate of Arts Degree from Riverland Community College in two years
- Advanced career potential
- Option to transfer to a four-year institution
- Become certified as an Emergency Medical Technician from Northfield Hospital in one year
- High demand for work as an EMT
- Option to become a paramedic
- Earn an Associate of Science Degree from Riverland Community College in three years
- Financial aid available for all, with additional scholarships for female-identifying students and students of color