“Everyone is supportive. I get offered a lot of help without asking”
History and Mission
The mission of the Northfield Community College Collaborative (NCCC) is to provide postsecondary opportunities with guided support in Northfield.
The NCCC opened in fall of 2018 and continues to grow. During its first two years, it offered 15 in-person classes in downtown Northfield, supported students enrolled in 68 online classes, and provided holistic academic advising to 55 students.
The NCCC is thankful for the support of its partners:
- Riverland Community College
- Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED)
- Minnesota Reading Corps
- Women in Northfield Giving Support (WINGS)
- Rice County Area United Way
- St. John’s Lutheran Church of Northfield
- Northfield Healthy Community Initiative
- First National Bank of Northfield
- In-kind partners Carleton College and St. Olaf College
- Northfield Promise
- Northfield Youth First